Green Peeling Oil contains Glycolic Acid, and Lactic Acid that works by intensively exfoliating dead skin cells while accelerating the formation of new cells. Peeling usually start from the 4th or 5th day of usage. During this period you might feel quite uncomfortable as the skin becomes itchy and tingling. Do not be alarmed, this only means the product is working it way to the skin layers and preparing to get rid of dead skin. For relief, use petroleum jelly or hydrocortisone cream on irritated areas.
How to use Green Peeling Oil:
Before applying, clean the skin and apply toner on the desired area. Now apply the oil on cleaned skin with cotton wool or your hand (make sure to wash your hand after) 3 times/day. during this process do not not wash the area with soap, nor scrub, nor use sponge, nor rub with towel. Tap dry only.
Do not use any whitening soap, cream or alcohol based product until the skin has peeled and healed or your skin will become sore. do not use any moisturizer either. Instead use petroleum jelly on the areas, this will help protect and give relief until your skin heals.
Shipping fee info
|SOUTH WEST NIGERIA||DHL||N1300|
|REST OF NIGERIA||GIG/DHL||N2000- N3000|
|Rest of world||DHL||calculated at checkout|
Quick read return policy
- Customers have up to 7 - 15 days to return an order (see full return policy at the end of page)
- Items on sale cannot be returned
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required for refund/return (Check your email for this)
- Customers will pay for any return shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards