The third fragrance from pop singer Justin Bieber, The Key, launched in July 2013, is allegedly more "mature" compared to its predecessors Someday from 2011 and Girlfriend from 2012.
This fragrance composition is a luminous floral-fruity-musk. It opens with a splash of juicy fruit with a sheer bouquet blooming in the heart. Its creamy base combines sensual musk, exotic woods and vanilla tones.
Justin chose the key motif for this perfume because of its symbolism, trying to tell his fans to always believe in their dreams.
- fruitier and floral
Shipping fee info
|SOUTH WEST NIGERIA||DHL||N1300|
|REST OF NIGERIA||GIG/DHL||N2000- N3000|
|Rest of world||DHL||calculated at checkout|
Quick read return policy
- Customers have up to 7 - 15 days to return an order (see full return policy at the end of page)
- Items on sale cannot be returned
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required for refund/return (Check your email for this)
- Customers will pay for any return shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards