Why should you take DSM Vitamin C? Vitamin C is found at higher levels in the epidermis outer layer of skin as well as the dermis. its cancer-fighting antioxidant properties and its role in collagen production help keep your skin healthy. This is why vitamin C is one of the key ingredients found in many anti-aging skin care products.
taking vitamin C orally will enhance the effectiveness of sunscreen applied to your skin for protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. it does this by decreasing cell damage and helping the healing process of bodily wounds. Vitamin C can also help fend off the signs of aging because of its vital role in the body's natural collagen synthesis. it helps to heal damaged skin and in some cases reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Adequate vitamin C intake can also help repair and prevent dry skin.
Shipping fee info
|SOUTH WEST NIGERIA||DHL||N1300|
|REST OF NIGERIA||GIG/DHL||N2000- N3000|
|Rest of world||DHL||calculated at checkout|
Quick read return policy
- Customers have up to 7 - 15 days to return an order (see full return policy at the end of page)
- Items on sale cannot be returned
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required for refund/return (Check your email for this)
- Customers will pay for any return shipping involved (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards